Industrial Inspection & Consulting
I2C is an inspection and metallurgical engineering firm that provides inspection support, mechanical integrity analysis, and failure analysis to a variety of industries, including but not limited to chemical, refining, and oil and gas exploration. Whether scheduled or unscheduled I2C can provide support in a timely manner.
I2C is an ISN member and qualified vendor with Koch Mineral Services LLC, CF Industries Inc., OneOK NGL Pipeline, OneOK Services Co., and Phillips 66 Services.
OUR PERSONNEL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
All certified inspectors, engineers, and metallurgists have at least 10 years’ experience. Our senior failure analyst has 40 years’ experience in a variety of industries. We will of course arrange for specialized services which are outside of our mission on behalf of the client, when requested and/or necessary.
We fully understand the time management and cooperation with other subcontractors that is necessary to assure a successful turnaround. We do everything in our power to get the job done on time and within budget. Above all, we view safety as our primary goal.
Regarding safety I2C is a member of ISNet, DISA, PEC and National Safety Council. I2C has 12 years and 1 M hours worked with no lost time. Safety is our number one priority for our employees and yours!
- On-Stream Inspection Management
- Tablet technology for API and CML Reporting
- Development of Inspection Plans
- RBI Program Maintenance and Implementation
- Inspection Program Audits
- Material Selection
- Shop Fabrication Inspection and Monitoring
- API 510, 570, 653 & 936 Inspections and Reporting
- AWS-CWI Weld Inspection
- Ultrasonic Testing, A & B scans
- Dye Penetrant Testing
The I2C Difference:
- An employee owned company, resulting in an intensity of commitment to excellence and a heightened level of accountability.
- Our Senior Failure Analyst has 40 years’ experience, delivering a complete level of expertise and leadership.
- Seasoned and certified professionals provide efficiency, technical expertise, and a resilient work ethic.
- A member of ISNet, DISA, PEC and National Safety Council.
- I2C has 12 years and 1 M hours worked without an incident.